Corporate Trainer, Speaker, Coach
»My greatest joy and passion is to help people find their own resources and talents, to pass on impulses for play, joie de vivre and energy. In addition, I accompany teams and companies in changing their team and corporate culture.«
Career stages as personnel consultant, management consultant, founder and managing partner of a personnel and management consultancy as well as manager in a joint venture between Lufthansa and Deutsche Post.
Main topics and methods:
Main topics: unleash the full potential of your team members, team building, strengthening the strengths of your team members, laughter yoga, energizers, enhancing the team and corporate culture.
Methods: Systemic coaching, consulting, improvisation, laughter yoga, laughter wellness, play, movement, creative processes.
- Systemic coach/coach (DVNLP), Explorers Academy, Frankfurt
- Corporate Happiness ® expert, Corporate Happiness gmbh, Munich
- NLP Practitioner (DVNLP), Explorers Academy, Frankfurt
- Numerous trainings in improv theatre
- Certified 2-years training in family and systemic constellations, Taunus institute, Bad Homburg
- Certified Laughter Yoga teacher and Laughter Ambassador (Dr. Madan Kataria, Laughter Yoga University)
- Laughter Wellness Instructor (Laughter Wellness Institute)
- Medically certified massage therapist (medios seminars, state-approved private school, Frankfurt)
- Master’s degree in economics, University of Augsburg and Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg
- a whole series of further trainings in the field of personality development, coaching and health.
- Paratrooper in the “Sauerland” during the military service in the German Army
- 10 months apprenticeship as a construction mechanic at Porsche AG in Stuttgart
- Two semesters of theatre studies and recent German literature and political science at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich