trainer – coach – facilitator
» My greatest joy and passion is to help people find their own resources and talents, to pass on impulses for energy, play, joy of life, and to accompany team building and change processes. «
more than fifteen years a human resources consultant, coach and management consultant.
Founder and managing director of an e-recruiting portal and executive search consultancy.
Several years as executive of a joint venture company of Lufthansa and Deutsche Post.
Since 2013 I have been working as a trainer and consultant with the main topics: team building, team development, laughter yoga and laughter wellness, improvisation, play and team culture and corporate culture.
I use methods like improvisation, laughter yoga, laughter wellness, play, body exercises and creative processes.
- Systemic coach/coach (DVNLP), Explorers Academy, Frankfurt
- Corporate Happiness ® expert, Corporate Happiness gmbh, Munich
- NLP Practitioner (DVNLP), Explorers Academy, Frankfurt
- Numerous trainings in improv theatre
- Certified 2-years training in family and systemic constellations, Taunus institute, Bad Homburg
- Certified Laughter Yoga teacher and Laughter Ambassador (Dr. Madan Kataria, Laughter Yoga University)
- Laughter Wellness Instructor (Laughter Wellness Institute)
- Medically certified massage therapist (medios seminars, state-approved private school, Frankfurt)
- Master’s degree in economics, University of Augsburg and Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg
- a whole series of further trainings in the field of personality development, coaching and health.
- Paratrooper in the “Sauerland” during the military service in the German Army
- 10 months apprenticeship as a construction mechanic at Porsche AG in Stuttgart
- Two semesters of theatre studies and recent German literature and political science at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich